Kickstarter: The Props of Nyarlathotep, New York and Kenya

I have mentioned the work of this artist before, and backed her first Kickstarter, the results of which I'm using at the table right now in my HotOE game. As as her 3rd Kickstarter is nearing a successful close, I thought I would post to tell you all of the latest work by Delphes Desoivres on the The Props of Nyarlathotep, New York and Kenya Kickstarter.


I'm not in a position to drop too much money on this one, but I thought the tattoos were a wonderful idea, and I might yet go in for the Scar of the Bloody Tongue latex prosthetic.



I love the Mask of Hyama she has designed here, this version of the artefact is unique, and the idea of making a latex version that fits to the players head when they inevitably try to wear the mask is inspired.

There are 4 days left on the clock on this one, so still plenty of time to get in on it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Warren

"They Grow up so Fast" Handout