"They Grow up so Fast" Handout


Another Tales from the Loop blog post? In such quick succession after the last?

What is going on here?

The short answer might be that GMing in Face to face sessions leaves me with time in from of a computer with energy to share things. When GMing online, screen time is prep on Roll20 and in Discord. 

Another answer might be that in preparing offline handouts, I have artefacts I wish to share, whereas online games are just images snagged from the pdfs.

Whatever the answer is, I came here to share this pdf.

This is a trifold pamphlet style handout I game my players at the start of out Tales from the Loop campaign, "They Grow up so Fast". I doubles as a quick introduction to what the Loop is, MAFF, and also gives them access to the map that is in the book, as an in game artefact.


Of course, strip out the MAFF logo, and change the map, and you can use it for any of the three cannon settings for Tales from the Loop. Or indeed your very own setting.

Enjoy, and let me know if you use it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Warren