RPG a Day 2024: Day 1

 Alright, lets give it a go this year, and see how far I get. No promises. RPG a Day 2024.




First RPG bought this year. Well, the first RPG book I bout this year was the 3rd edition of Cthulhu Dark ages. I had the older version., but bringing it up to 7th edition CoC was the driver for this purchase. 



But that's for Call of Cthulhu, so is it a game? The first game book with it's own system I bought was the Usagi Yojimbo Roleplaying game, which I picked up on sale in the dollar bin. I have no knowledge of the game, other than Usagi Yojimbo is cool, and Greg Stolze is a good RPG writer, but it was not really something I had planned to purchase. 

So does that make my first RPG purchase of 2024 Perils and Princesses? I think it does,




Of these three choices, the one I most want to get on the table is Perils and Princesses, but the one I'm most likely to get to the table soonest is Cthulhu Dark Ages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Necronomicon Dissection: Part 6, Purchases

The Warren