NecronomiCon 2024

 

This year I shall be attending NecronomiCon Providence. I missed a Con, back in 2022, as Covid travel rules, and other travel got in the way (we went back to the UK that summer, and I could not be in 2 places at the same time).

This year, the Con seems to be back at full strength, and I am really looking forward to it.

An added bonus is that there is a group of 5 of us heading down from Montreal. Two of whom I have only chatted to briefly online, but come highly recommended.

I have also planned my game sessions. two with Oscar Rios, one of which was supposed to be a 1920s game, but both games are now planned as Cthulhu Invictus games. I do not mind this, as if you're going to do Invictus, Oscar is your man. I had tried to get into Matthew Sanderson's game on Thursday evening, but it booked out on 10 seconds flat. Finally, I have booked a place at the Gatsby and the Great Race game. Yes I have played this before, but I believe there is more juice to squeeze from that particular game, and plan to do so.

I have not booked as many games as in previous years. For one, I am getting my gaming fix as a player a lot more regularly than I did back in 2017 when I first went, and secondly, I want to see more of the other things that the Con can provide. More panels, more time to look round the trade hall, more of the other events like the opening ceremony etc.

So please, tune in next week to get the debrief posts of my NecronomiCon experience 2024.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Necronomicon Dissection: Part 6, Purchases

The Warren