RPG a Day 2024: Day 18

 RPG a Day 2024: Day 18: Memorable moment of play.


My aging brain is not so good with the memory thing, and sometimes I need personal prompts to get the memories flowing. If there was any of the daily prompts I would swap out for the alternative, it would be this one.

I have a smattering of memories from here and there in gaming, but nothing I feel is post-worthy of itself.

I have memories from my early games of MERP, round my parent's dining room table, with my school friends and brother.

Great memories from GEAS in Edinburgh, my first time gaming with other people outside that home group, and so many things learned.

Wonderful memories from moving to Canada, and starting another local gaming table, some of those people I am still gaming with 17 years later.

Here's to another 30+ years of gaming memories, and the people who help make them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Necronomicon Dissection: Part 6, Purchases

The Warren