RPG a Day 2024: Day 10

 RPG a Day 2024, day 10: RPG you'd like to see on TV?    


My relationship with RPGs is one where I see it as an interactive/active experience, and not a passive one. Since the pandemic, my TV watching has reduced to next to nothing, whereas my interactions with RPGs is more than it ever was. Indeed, that truly passive way to take in RPGs, live-streaming/actual plays, is one that I have had very little interaction with either. I see that it has a place, but it's not really for me, so no, I have no interest in watching a TV show based on an RPG.

Is there any RPG IP that I think would translate well, that hasn't already been done? Sure, give me a WFRP TV series. Go on, I dare you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Necronomicon Dissection: Part 6, Purchases

The Warren