Necronomicon 2019. Panels Part II


As I prepare myself to go to NecronomiCon 2024, I was running through old posts, when I found this draft from October 2019, when I had put together links from various panels and podcasts relating to the Con, yet I had never got round to publishing the post.

So here I am, five years later, and I will post this, but only one I've checked that all the links are still valid. 

The first post on the panels from the 2019 Con can be found here.


Victory at Home and Beyond: Investigators for Social Equality The panel I did not make it to but would have liked to.

Ghost Eater HP Lovecraft Literary Podcast. May be behind Patreon paywall.

Miskatonic University Podcast/Good Friends of Jackson Elias podcast cage match

And finally, although not a panel as such, but episode 182 of the MUP is a debrief of NecronomiCon 2019, including Oscar Rios. Of particular interest, I get mentioned. Not named, but the guy Oscar is talking about at the table in his game is me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Necronomicon Dissection: Part 6, Purchases

The Warren